How To Create A Button How To Create A Button

poop on you

i haven't even watched your little movie yet, but i just wanted to tell you that your a fucking idiot. Assuming this movie is about making a button, here's the jist of it. Right click>convert to symbol. WOW!!! I bet a lot of people needed that hard to find piece of info. Fuck off!

SER02 responds:

this is for people that dont know how to make a button you faggit!

K-9 Drive By K-9 Drive By

yo yo yo im a one armed ho

what made this movie worth while was the thought that a dog is going to get angry at a baby, let out some dog call, and summon a bigger dog to hump the baby's head. That's nonsense! But I like nonsense. Good job

BLAMMO BLAMMO

best movie ever

best movie ever

FreshLaundry responds:

Thank you for spelling 'ever' right. Appreciate the comment.

Anti-Nazi Air Raid Anti-Nazi Air Raid

beanpole

to the guy who wrote,"why kill nazis? Why not kill communists?": You are a fucking idiot, my friend. And if you have to ask why I say that, it's because Nazi's are hate mongers with Satan inside them, and communists are not murderers. I hate them both though, but your question has no purpose."Why not kill you?" -AS for the game, it was good.

race car tutorial race car tutorial

khj

That was terrible, what a shitty action script. It's nowhere close to contolling like an actual car;you can't even move the car foward or backwards.

Teacher's Pet Teacher's Pet

pluz

this is to that ethnocentric dumbass that reviewed the game below. eat a dog wang jerk.