How To Create A Button How To Create A Button

poop on you

i haven't even watched your little movie yet, but i just wanted to tell you that your a fucking idiot. Assuming this movie is about making a button, here's the jist of it. Right click>convert to symbol. WOW!!! I bet a lot of people needed that hard to find piece of info. Fuck off!

SER02 responds:

this is for people that dont know how to make a button you faggit!

K-9 Drive By K-9 Drive By

yo yo yo im a one armed ho

what made this movie worth while was the thought that a dog is going to get angry at a baby, let out some dog call, and summon a bigger dog to hump the baby's head. That's nonsense! But I like nonsense. Good job

BLAMMO BLAMMO

best movie ever

best movie ever

FreshLaundry responds:

Thank you for spelling 'ever' right. Appreciate the comment.

First FBF Attempt First FBF Attempt

not bad

this is Casey Caisem, and you're listening to
Hot 103 FM!

A Newgrounds Moron #3 A Newgrounds Moron #3

Blodia Punch

that was great. I wasn't really into the whole bio section, but the extra features were top notch.

The fartcontest The fartcontest

You assholes need to stop whining so fucking much about everything! It wasn't that bad, you just have too much free time!!

The Newgrounds Idiots The Newgrounds Idiots

meh..

yeah, you could've gotten your point across in the first couple of minutes, it started to drag after a while.

Snack Clocks Snack Clocks

you cocksmoke...

You know what's really pathetic is that you're giving strawberry clock all the attention that him/her wants. All you idiots can't even realize that, when I'm sure it's exactly what they set out to do. My my my.. And another thing, if a movie made by somebody upsets you that much, because of how stupid it is, than you need to re-evaluate the way your spending your time.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

liver alone cheese mine

you jotos have too much time on your hands if a flash movie makes you this excited. It's a good movie, but you guys are discussing it like its Shakespeare or something.

oktopus oktopus

crazy

this is one of the craziest movies ive ever seen.